How to Play
setup a league
Public or Private?
Head to Head
College Football 2016
NFL and College Football 2016
Join a Public League
Head to Head CFB 2016
Needs 7 players
Weekly Best Bettor All Sports 09/27/2016
Open 5 Players
Best Bettor CFB 2016
Open 5 Players
© 2014. LeagueHeads LLC All Rights Reserved.
Terms & Conditions
Credits allow you to sway your bets.
Swaying bets moves the betting line to make it easier to win.
Each sport has a cap on how many points you can sway a game.
You can use up to 15 sway credits per week per tournament/league entry.
Join the weekly public tournament, join a seasonal tournament, or create and run your own tournament.
Tournaments have week long rounds. The weekly tournament is just 1 round, seasonal tournaments can be multiple rounds.
For each round of the tournament you'll get
virtual leagueheads dollars to place bets at our fantasy sportsbook.
Your Net Score will determine your place in the tournament -
this is how much you have made or lost in the round.
The winner is decided by who has the highest net score at the end of the tournament!
Head to Head League
Create or Join a League
- Head to Head leagues follow the “traditional” fantasy sports model of weekly matchups and can have 8, 10 or 12 players.
Go Head to Head
- Each week, you're matched up against a different player in a chess match of sports prophecy.
Place your Bets
- You and your opponent get
each week to wager at the LeagueHeads Fantasy Sportsbook
Battle your Opponent
- Place bets right up until game time to give yourself the best chance to win.
Bask in Victory
- Whoever ends the week with more
wins the matchup!
Make the Playoffs
- At the end of the regular season, the top 8 teams qualify for the single-elimination playoffs.
Confirm your Sway Bet(s)
d'oh! There was an error...