Credits allow you to sway your bets.
- Swaying bets moves the betting line to make it easier to win.
- Each sport has a cap on how many points you can sway a game.
- You can use up to 20 sway credits per week per tournament/league entry.
- You can buy credits or earn more through refer-a-friend.
- Join the weekly public tournament, join a seasonal tournament, or create and run your own tournament.
- Tournaments have week long rounds. The weekly tournament is just 1 round, seasonal tournaments can be multiple rounds.
- For each round of the tournament you'll get 5,000 virtual leagueheads dollars to place bets at our fantasy sportsbook.
- Your Net Score will determine your place in the tournament - this is how much you have made or lost in the round.
- The winner is decided by who has the highest net score at the end of the tournament!
Go head to head every week.
- Create or join a league of at least 8 people. A league must be full to play.
- Go head to head - each week, you're matched up against a different player in a chess match of sports prophecy.
- Place your bets - You and your opponent get 5000 each week to put on the spread, moneyline, over/under for any games you want. Place parlays and sways bets to increase your odds and payouts
- Battle your foe - LeagueHeads is not just about luck. Study your options, gauge your opponent, and place bets right up until game time to give yourself the best chance to win
- Bask in Victory - Whoever ends the week with more wins the matchup!
- Rack up Wins OR advance to the next round - For Bracket Leagues (Like the College Basketball Bracket Tourney), compete to advance to the next round. For seasonal leagues (like Pro Football), compete to earn enough wins to qualify for the playoffs. Playoffs are then a bracket competition to determine a league champion. Check the league details for official rules.